Fertility support group – Cape Town Southern Suburbs
You are not alone in experiencing the challenges of fertility problems.
Make 2017 your year to take charge of your fertility and find the support you need to help you achieve your goals.
Join us for the first of a monthly series of group meetings aimed at:
- Bringing together people experiencing similar issues in a relaxed environment
- Providing a safe, confidential space to share your journey
- Sharing ways of coping with stress, anxiety and other feelings
- Providing support from people who understand what you’re going through
- Offering a platform from guest speakers to educat e and inform on topics such as nutrition, stress-management and holistic approaches to fertility.
Group facilitator: Amanda Dunsby
Certified Integral Coach and Fertile Body Method Practitioner
17:30 for 18:00 to 20:00
Thursday 12th January 2017
Claremont Library Hall, Library Square, Wilderness Road, Claremont
R50 per person for light refreshments
RSVP by 10 January to Amanda Dunsby
Call: 082 773 1055